Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Yellow Dumpster Service, Inc. (YDS, Inc.) is not responsible for property damage due to placement or pickup of our containers. YDS, Inc. drivers have the right to deny placement due to safety and/or damage concerns. Lawns and driveways/sidewalks can get damaged from the weight of the container/truck. Our drivers also reserve the right not to place on soft surfaces due to rain/inclement weather. They can get stuck. Customer is responsible for any tow truck fees and an hourly wait time until the truck
- We are not liable for property damage done to property not owned by you. We will not deliver if we cannot perform our service on your property or public property. You must have a property damage liability waiver form signed by the property owner, before we will attempt to place across property lines.
- Once our cans have been placed, DO NOT MOVE OUR CANS. If the can has been moved, you by signing this ticket agree to be liable for all associated property damages, move, or clean up fees.
- You may be required to have a parking permit/license by your local municipality. YDS, Inc. is not liable for any fines or citations as a result of your non-compliance with local ordinances, and you by signing this ticket agree to comply with all local ordinances, and are liable for any citations/fines.
Loading Terms & Conditions
- The container is your responsibility while in your possession until the time we pick up. We accept no liability for the contents of the container. Please adhere to the following loading procedures.
- Do Not Load materials above the top of the container. Overloaded cans may be left on site for you to dispose of. Overload containers will be charged a fee of $175.00.
- We will not accept any of the following materials: Asbestos (without prior approval and manifest), Liquids (Paints, Oils, Gas, Pesticides, Cleaners or Solvents), Haz-Mats, Tires, Freon Containing Devices, Batteries, Chemicals, Oil/Gas/Propane bottles or tanks, Creosote Lumber (without prior approval and pricing), and/or Explosives. You are responsible for all material placed in the container, by you or other parties. Any materials listed above may subject the can to rejection or additional fees.
- Dirt Only – No other material can be in with the container. Dirt must be level across the container. 10 yard container can only be filled halfway full of material. This is for D.O.T. purposes.
- Concrete Only – The same rules apply to dirt containers above. Wire mesh or re-bar is an extra fee.
- Metal Only – No other material, no car parts, or hazmat covered material. Gas/Oil Tanks or drums & appliances have special procedures, call our office for details. Do not load the container above the top.
- Brush Only – No other material but brush or unfinished wood. No creosote, varnished, pressure treated, or painted wooden material will be accepted as a brush only load.
* Any materials that would exclude these loads: dirt/concrete/metal/brush ONLY cans, will be subject to full price + the tonnage.
Pickup Terms & Conditions
- Please call us if you finish with the container earlier than expected. Please do not block the container after calling in for pickup, containers blocked in may be subject to a dead run fee. It is the customer’s responsibility to call when finished with a container.
- Over Weight Tickets are the responsibility of the customer, we will notify you if the can is overweight.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- All outstanding balances are subject to a Net 15 day payment, and 2% per month on outstanding balances owed YDS, Inc. over 30 days. Customer agrees to pay all legal / collection fees accrued in conjunction with the collection of these outstanding debts. Customer is responsible for all credit extended by us on account by any person authorized by you.
- YDS, Inc. is not responsible for any verbal contracts, bindings or agreements made by its drivers, or agents. This ticket and its terms and conditions are the binding authority between you and YDS, Inc.
- Credit Card payments/backups are subject to automatic authorization of related fees/charges.